Coinfomas is a college information management system similar in function to Gladtidings eSchool. However, this has more and improved functionality suited institutions of higher learning such as colleges and universities. The system is web-based which means that it can be hosted on the internet or on a local area network of the
institution and can be accessed only by authorized users.
- User Management
- Student Registration
- Class Timetabling
- Exam Timetabling
- Grade Book
- Manage Schools.
- Manage Departments (including departmental positions).
- Manage Staff (ethnographic details and courses taught).
- Manage Programmes.
- Manage Courses.
- Manage user roles and Rights.
- Student registration by admins
- Students??? self-course registration per period online
- Auto-generate registration confirmation slips
- Student clearance at end of learning period????
- Define learning periods, activities, rooms and automatically generate class time tables for all??courses????
- Define exams, exam centers, invigilators, and automatically schedule all examinable courses.
- In addition, keep track of students signed up for exams, and keep track of those that attended, submitted and have transcripts received by examiner.
- Define grades.
- Define assessments.
- Results entry.
- Generate results transcripts.
- Define fees and payable amounts
- Define minimum percentage of fees required for student registration, for sitting for exams, and for obtaining results
- Record student payments
- Analyze payments made and keep track of owing students
- Keep track of other expenditure (if no other accounting package is used)
- Define hostel categories, hostels, hostel rooms, and bed spaces.
- Maintain a waiting list for student accommodation based on different criteria e.g., seniority.
- Automatically assign student hostels.
- Define graduation criteria
- Keep track of graduating students
- Auto generate detailed transcripts for students
- Send payment reminders to owing students.
- Send exam registration reminders.
- Send personalized exam schedules.
- Send results (if payment criteria is satisfied).
- Send general announcements to all students e.g., about some events.
- Send general staff announcements to selected staff categories e.g. HODs, or all staff.